Thursday, December 15, 2011

11 Days of Healthy Stocking Stuffers - Day 2: SENCHA Green Tea Mints

It's funny I went through this phase in elementary school where I was obsessed with gum and mints. I always had to have them on me. I for some reason had this goal of trying every single flavour of "Trident". I was also obsessed with wintergreen lifesavers. Oh to be young again....

Now that I've discovered that the gum I used to chew when I was little has asparthane in it I've made the switch to more natural ways of freshening my breath and keeping my chewing muscles strong.

This is where SENCHA GREEN TEA MINTS come in!

These mints come in a little zippy pencil case thing...re-usable much?


These mints use xylitol for sweetness instead of that sketchy asparthane stuff
Am I spelling asparthane right? There's no suggestions in spell check...

Ooops it's aspartame.

Lot's of different flavours too! Pear is our favourite.

I made some ginger-molasses granola the other day and thought what a great homemade gift that would be! Just pour your homemade granola into a jar and tie with a ribbon!

Ginger-Molasses Granola (this is for our e-book so sorry no recipe!)


More granola recipes to give:

Hazelnut-Hemp Granola

Raw "Superfood" Granola

Pomegranate-Coconut Granola

Buckwheat Granola

No comments:

Post a Comment